Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
- The Winyah Indigo Society Hall is located at 509 Prince St. in the heart of historic downtown Georgetown, S.C. See map here.
When can I view the property?
- Please contact Atlantis Property Management at 843-833-5377 or fill our form on our contact page. They will be happy to show you the hall at your convenience.
How do I reserve the facility?
- Atlantis Property Management handles all reservations for the hall and can be reached at 843-833-5377.
- You may want to check the calendar for availability first.
Can we rent the hall for just one day on the weekend?
- The rental rate is the same whether you use the hall one day on the weekend or all weekend long.
What is the maximum occupancy?
- The hall can accommodate up to 333 people and offers multiple rooms, acting as the perfect platform for all types of events and meetings. Click here for first floor plan and second floor plan.
Is there on-site parking?
- No but, there is a public parking lot 1-1/2 blocks away and there is plenty of parking on adjacent side streets.
Do you have tables and chairs?
- Yes. There are approximately 100 fold out chairs and 20 rectangular 6'x30" fold out tables that can be used. Check the resources page for other local sources for tables and chairs.
Do you provide food and beverage service?
- We do not offer food and beverage service. The facility is a fee based event space which gives you the freedom to choose the caterer for your event. Please refer to our resources page for a list of recommended caterers.
Are you handicap accessible?
- Yes, our facility is now handicap accessible. We have a handicap ramp, elevator, and handicap accessible restrooms upstairs.
Will anybody be there to meet us on arrival?
- Yes, you will receive a brief orientation of the space and the key.
Can we have live music?
- Yes. Bands usually setup on the far end of the main ballroom upstairs.
Can I bring my own liquor?
- Yes, you may bring your own alcohol, however you must hire a licensed and bonded bar tending service to serve any alcoholic beverages. This provided not only quality service for your guests but more importantly helps your personal liability associated with alcohol consumption.
Do you offer a bridal suite?
- We offer a spacious changing room with mirrors, storage to hang clothes and bags, and makeup area.
Are there any limitations to decorating?
- Yes, the following is a list of a few of the items that we do not allow: Please see all Terms & Conditions.
- No attaching to any light fixture
- No attaching to walls
- No open flame (i.e. candles)
Who is responsible for cleanup and trash?
- We expect to get the facility back in the same condition you received it outside of basic cleaning and sanitation. Caterers must remove all plates and glassware, trash, and any food after the event. Furniture must be removed prior to the 6pm deadline on Sunday for weekend rentals. Click to see all Terms and Conditions.